Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Friday, January 7, 2011

Yeee-Haaaaaaaaa! ;)

Today's Weight - 225.1 (Down 2.0)
Yay!!!! When I got on my Wii Fit this morning, (the only scales I have), I was down 2.5 pounds - that's in just two days!!! I know, I know, weight easily fluctuates that much day-by-day, depending on whether I'm retaining water, especially being female, and other factors. But I have done so much better for two solid days than I have for months.
I worked out on the Wii Fit for 30 minutes (yesterday, it was only about 20), and actually got hot and sweaty! Afterward, (about 10am), I had a Tbsp of natural peanut butter on a slice of whole-grain bread, and water. (Earlier, before excercising but AFTER weighing in!, I had a cup of coffee - regular sweetened creamer, but only about a Tbsp).
I AM ENCOURAGED!!!!
THIS IS FUN!!!!
THERE'S NOTHING DIFFICULT ABOUT THIS AT ALL!!!
YOU GO, GIRL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment