Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Meals Day One, and Measurements! :o

I'm pretty satisfied with how I managed my intake today. For lunch (almost 3pm) I had leftover spaghetti. One serving instead of two, on a SMALL plate instead of the usual big one. Water instead of tea. Light on the pasta and heavy(er) on the sauce, which has protein, low fat, and lots of vegetables. I decided to forego the parmesan cheese. For dinner, around 7:30pm, I had two pieces of Tombstone Pizza, instead of my usual three or four, and water instead of tea. Yep, there will be times that I make Tombstone pizza for supper, and sometimes I'll eat two pieces, and maybe sometimes I'll eat a diet bar or salad instead. See, what this is all about is NOT "going on a diet", but changing the way I do food. Less instead of more. It's enough! And water instead of sweet beverages. Gradually I want to switch to more whole foods, few "convenience" foods, few casseroles, whole grains, and limited sugar.
And now for the measurements....
Bust: 49"
Waist: 47"
Hips: 50"
Thigh: 28"
Calf: 17.75"
Upper Arm: 15.75"
Forearm: 12"
Chins: Like, three
I wear a size 20 pants, and an XL, or even 2X shirt.
Not a pretty picture. But let's see what we can do about that, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment