Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Friday, January 14, 2011

Day Ten

As day ten closes, I'm a little uncertain about how tomorrow morning will look... I ate pretty healthy - a bowl of cereal at breakfast, with juice, coffee, and water; at lunch, I had a Subway sandwich on whole wheat, lean meat, lots of veggies, and fat-free red wine vinaigrette; for dinner, I fixed boneless, skinless chicken tenderloins, whole-grain rice, and steamed vegetables. Drank only water, oj, and coffee. But I had a little more of the chicken, as I was putting away the leftovers! And it was late. Also not good. I only worked out today for about 20 minutes. So, I'm not going to expect to have lost any weight today, especially considering the four pounds that came off so easily in the last two days. But I'm very satisfied with my improved food habits! The chicken, veggies, and brown rice were better choices than, say, chicken-and-rice (with mayo and cream of chicken soup, and the white rice cooked in the fat-full chicken broth!). And the sandwich at lunch was better than a burger and fries! Plus, water instead of sweetened drinks. So I'm still on course, whether I've lost any weight today or not! And for that, I am happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment