Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day Nineteen!

Today's Weight - 217.4 (Up 0.5)
Yesterday I did well until dinner.  So this morning, I was back up half a pound.  But my net weight loss is still over ten pounds, so I am glad about that.  I did fairly well for a Saturday, given my propensity for "taking the weekend off".  For breakfast I had leftover spaghetti - one serving on a small plate, whole-grain pasta (only a small amount), and lots of sauce, plus a piece of whole-grain bread.  Lunch was a salad - mixed spring greens and baby spinach, mandarin oranges, cheese, and red wine vinaigrette.  I was content enough, having snacked on pretzels in the afternoon, to just skip dinner.  But Catherine and David came over, and I cooked taco stuff for the kids.  At first I held out, but I ended up having two crunchy tacos, and a some nachos (Doritos with meat, beans, salsa, cheese, and sour cream).  AND I drank a Coke!  So, that meal was a total departure from any kind of disciplined lifestyle.  But I enjoyed it, and actually, I would have eaten even more, if I hadn't exercised some restraint.  (In the past, I would have eaten one or two more tacos, or more nachos, and probably had several Cokes over the course of the evening).  Overall, it was a fun evening and I have no regrets!  But today I plan on eating light.  And tomorrow, it's back to business!

No comments:

Post a Comment