Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Thankful

Today's Weight - 224.2 (Down 0.2)
Well, when I reluctantly got on the Wii to weigh in this morning, I was pleasantly surprised that my weight was down 0.2 pounds! That makes a total of 3.4 pounds. I know that is a very small amount of weight, considering all I need to lose, and I certainly don't see where it's gone!, but I am pleased with slow, steady progress. It encourages me to continue! Even if I stay at this slow pace, it won't take long to see results!
So far today, I've only had water. I'm about to have a cup of coffee, and maybe make some scrambled eggs, or a piece of whole grain bread with natural peanut butter. I've got to go to the grocery store shortly before we get snowed in!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I was glad to see that I lost a little more (0.4) since yesterday, since I had pizza for dinner. At least it was early. And I'm a little concerned about what the scale will say tomorrow since I didn't exercise today.

    ReplyDelete