Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sun's Shining Today!

Today's Weight - 216.7 (No Change)
I am so glad the sun is back out today, as I seem to get as gloomy as the weather has been when the grey clouds hang around too long.  I am feeling much better today;  I'm trying hard to get into new (hopeful) habits, and leave behind the old (hopeless) ones.  And I feel like climbing back on the wagon today.  Not jumping back on, like before, but climbing in like an old person.  Maybe in a few days I'll feel like jumping again!
This morning my weight was the same as yesterday - a fact for which I am thankful, since I ate rather poorly last night, and didn't exercise at all.  This morning, I've had two cups of coffee (stevia, fat-free creamer), water, and Quaker Oat Squares (Cinammon) with skim milk.  And I feel much more upbeat today than yesterday, so I should burn more calories throughout the day, cleaning and stuff, instead of staying in bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment