Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Friday, January 7, 2011

Day Three

Towards the end of the day, I'm starting to feel like falling off, a little. I'm tired, a little draggy from this dumb cold I've had, and hungry! Still, I think I've done pretty well. Most of the time, when I start coming down off of my "high", I just give in and eat whatever I can find. Today I did not. For lunch, I ate spaghetti sauce, no pasta. I did have two servings, however, because I was HUNGRY! For dinner, I had a 6" Subway sub on whole wheat - meat, lots of veggies, and non-fat viniagrette, and part of a Diet Coke (or Coke Zero, whatever the difference is). Also, another cup of coffee to get me through the afternoon (with creamer - the only way I drink black coffee is with dessert, which would kind of defeat the purpose).
So, altogether, I feel like I handled the day and its challenges pretty well. Usually, I would have caved and eaten even MORE than I usually do, just to be perverse. And I didn't cave! That in itself is a huge success. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment