Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bleh..

Today's Weight - 216.7 (Up 0.6)
Ate too much yesterday, and was up 0.6 pounds today....  Well, I'll try to take that off today!
Yesterday, I had Cinnamon Quaker Oat Squares with milk, water, and coffee for breakfast.  Around noon, Joy called and wanted me to go to the Mall of Georgia with her, where I discovered my FAVORITE STORE EVER!!!!!  Charming Charlie!!!  So, after my haircut (which is the next reward I set for myself), every ten pounds down will be celebrated with a trip to Charming Charlie!  What a fun store!!!  Jewelry, hair accessories, purses, shoes, even some clothing, all kinds of accessories! in every color imaginable!!!  Anyway, at the mall, I got a Buffalo chicken wrap at Great Wraps - I chose grilled chicken instead of battered and fried, NONE of the delicious curly fries I used to love, and water, but still, it was more food than I should have eaten (even though I didn't eat quite all of it!).  Then for dinner, Julie made this most-delicious Swedish meatballs in a spicy cream sauce, with quinoa (not sure if I spelled that right, but it's a grain with more protein than most grains have, and very good!) and broccoli.  And it was late, and I ate two servings (at least the second one was small!).  Oh yeah, and another cup and a half of coffee while we were making dinner!
So today, I need to tighten up and eat less, and earlier (this evening).  It's too much fun looking ahead to shopping at Charming Charlie in a few weeks!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment