Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

*Sigh*

Today's Weight - 223.1 (Up 1.3)
Oh well, I knew it was going to happen sooner or later.... I was up 1.3 pounds. I knew I ate too much, all day yesterday, and last night, after my last post, I ate half a bag!!!! of dried apricots!! Also, I am just coming up on that delightful time of the month, which normally makes me a little heavier temporarily, and might also account for my extreme hunger throughout the day yesterday. I really think boredom had something to do with it too. I've only been out once since Sunday night, and today's Wednesday. So, I can't throw in the towel, but just persevere through the hard places. I knew they would come.
For breakfast, around 11:30, I had ONE bowl of cereal (Cin. Quaker Oat Squ), with milk, a cup of coffee (stevia and fat-free), and water. So far, so good. Now, for moderation the rest of the day. And patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment