Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day Nine!

So, day nine closes with me feeling SO much better, after a several-hour trip out of the house!! For breakfast, (before leaving), I had a deli chicken sandwich on whole-grain bread, with cucumbers and a tsp of olive oil mayonnaise. Then Jenny and I had lunch at Chick-Fil-A - I had a grilled chicken sandwich - grilled chicken breast, lettuce, tomato, and pickles on a whole-grain bun, and diet coke and water. Then several errands, including getting the tag for my new car and the grocery store, kept us out long enough that we were glad to get back home again. For dinner, I had another deli chicken sandwich, with cucumbers and a tsp of olive oil mayonnaise, and water. I think I only had one cup of coffee today.
And I'm happy!! It was so nice to get out again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment