Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day Two

Today's Weight - 227.1 (Down 0.4)
For breakfast, I had - - a Chick-Fil-A spicy chicken biscuit! Sorry, I wasn't going to turn it down after making my reservation a month ago for a FREE one! But, the good news is that I had a diet Dr. Pepper and water instead of Coke, and no hash browns. So see? It's still an improvement! That's my goal here - I'm still going to be real, and eat out every once in a while, and eat dinner with everyone else. I just need to eat less, drink water instead of sugar beverages, and avoid, as much as possible, the worst choices in side dishes and go for the leaner ones.
My weight gain has been such that I actually have trouble sleeping at night, because whatever side I happen to be sleeping on goes numb after awhile, and I have to switch sides. In the morning, both of my hips hurt (from so much weight on them while I sleep). The numbness in my arms makes it difficult to sleep. And getting around during the day bothers my knees a good bit. So there will be some additional benefits to losing weight. Better sleep, less pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment