Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Fairly Successful Day...? I Think...?

For breakfast, I had two bowls of Cinnamon Quaker Oat Squares, with milk, and drank water. For lunch, a sharp cheddar cheese sandwich on whole-grain bread, with a small amount of olive oil mayonnaise. I snacked in the afternoon on pretzels and healthy popcorn, and for dinner had delicious chicken and vegetable soup! During the course of the day, I also had almost two cups of coffee, with stevia and fat-free creamer. Water was the only beverage I had all day.
So that sounds pretty good, but I really snacked more than I should have, and I had alot of soup at dinner. I was just hungry today!! And I think I'm getting a slight case of cabin fever, since we are still snowed in, so I was bored all day. Well, we'll see what the Wii says in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment