Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Two Weeks Down, The Rest of My Life To Go

So, in two weeks, I am down 8.8 pounds. That is SO much better than being 8.8 pounds heavier!! Better than being the same weight I was. I am so looking forward to feeling healthier. Most of the time I do, already, feel better. I still have migraines, but not so many. Today, I had oatmeal with (real) maple syrup, coffee, and water for breakfast. For lunch, a tuna sandwich (tuna, olive oil mayo) on whole wheat bread, with water, and for a late afternoon snack, some tropical fruit salad (canned - no syrup, only fruit juice). Then spaghetti for dinner. Small plate, light whole-grain pasta, lots of high-veggie, high-protein sauce. Unfortunately, I had two servings. But they were small servings! In the past, I would have had two large servings, on a large plate! And I drank water, instead of tea! So, I am not expecting to see really great things on the scale in the morning - my bigger meal should have been earlier in the day (we didn't eat until around 8pm). But neither do I expect to have gained much back! Either way, I plan on staying on course.

No comments:

Post a Comment