Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Successful Day Two! :)

So, day two ends successfully. At lunch, I had a lean deli chicken sandwich on whole grain bread, with olive oil mayonnaise - and water. I was still a little hungry, so I ate two ounces of sharp cheddar cheese. For dinner, I (again!) had leftover spaghetti - more meat/veggie sauce than pasta. No cheese, no bread. Water. So, all-in-all, a good day! At each meal, I ate healthier than I have in the past, by using whole grain bread, mayo made with olive oil (half the calories, half the fat), water instead of tea, I ate less than I used to, and I avoided in-between meal snacking. I also avoided sweets. Oh, and I did Wii Fit Plus for about 30 minutes. I call that a successful second day!

No comments:

Post a Comment