Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

:/

Stupid day....  the same old dreary, grey, dark, cold clouds are hanging over my head again, and I can't get rid of them.  I just wanted to stay in bed all day, and when I feel like this, I don't really care about anything.  Nothing will ever be any different, anyway.  *Sigh*
Well, I hope tomorrow will be a more cheerful day.  I did okay for lunch - tuna sandwich, water.  For dinner, I had four pieces of Tombstone pizza, and SWEET TEA!!  Because I felt like it. 

2 comments:

  1. It's the weather! I felt much the same way today... Maybe tomorrow will be sunny and warmer? Wishful thinking, maybe, but cheerful thinking too? :D
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie! I love you! I do feel better today, I think it was mostly the mopey weather. I will be glad when Spring gets here!!

    ReplyDelete