Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

One Week

Week One is over, and overall, it has been a good week! I am 4.4 pounds lighter than I was a week ago! And as the weather improves, I will add more activity to my daily routine, so that will step up my metabolism a notch. In the meantime, when I am over this stupid cold, I will start using my exercise videos to workout. (Right now, my lung capacity is low).

So week one was a successful week! Now I'm going to work towards another successful week, and enjoy the healthful benefits I will reap!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! A great week! And it will only get easier when this ridiculous weather lets us out and about more and when you are well!
    You've lost over 4 pounds WHILE SICK! WTG!

    p.s. you should add me too, like you did Joy. I want to participate! I could start a separate one if it would be easier?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Joy could put up tickers too, if you want. I think if you click anywhere on mine, it will take you to the site where you can build your own. It's kinda fun! (It would be alot MORE fun if it only moved to the right, and I didn't ever have to move it back left again...!)

    ReplyDelete