Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Round Two...

Today's Weight - 227.5
Well, here I go again... Day one of round two. Here goes....
I began the day weighing in (on my Wii Fit) at 227.5. It could be worse, considering all the high-fat, high-calorie, high-carb foods I've been indulging in, and the absolute lack of anything that could be considered exercise.
I had a cup of coffee, with sweetened creamer (NOT fat-free) around 9:30, and finally ate "breakfast" at 11:30 - one tuna sandwich, on whole-grain bread, water, and orange juice. Yes, the tuna was made with regular mayonnaise and sweet pickle relish. But considering that I usually have TWO sandwiches, using the whole can of tuna, and on white bread, and drink at least two glasses of sweet tea, this is an improvement. I will make some changes in the mayonnaise, and the coffee creamer, but I had to use what I had on hand. At least this meal was a step in the right direction! A baby step.

No comments:

Post a Comment