Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Saturday, January 22, 2011

New Measurements!

 Today I'm going to post my beginning measurements and beginning photos side-by-side with my ten-pounds-down measurements and photos.  Hope you can figure out the photos (I am having SO much trouble with this photo-manager!!!).  The newer pictures are not a whole lot better, but I can actually see some improvement.  My old and new measurements, in inches, are:
Bust              (49)                 47
Waist            (47)                 44
Hips              (50)                 49
Thigh             (28)                 27
Calf             (17.75)            16.25
Upper Arm  (15.75)            15.5
Forearm        (12)                10.5
Starting Weight

Ten Pounds Down
                                                                                                                 
Starting Weight
Ten Pounds Down

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! Great job, Mom! I feel like I'll never get there, but your attitude and weight loss so far is inspiring anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joy!! I appreciate the encouragement! I know you can do it - you've done it before, and you have so much more reason to do it! You're young and you have SO many fun years ahead of you to enjoy being healthy. I hope I have too, but you are just starting out. Keep it up - we'll get there, and have fun on the way! (And a whole lot MORE fun when we get there!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the confusion with the pictures - I spent all morning fighting with this stupid photo manager, and I finally gave up with what I had, rather than mess it up!!!! Aaaaagghhhhhh! >:|

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I didn't see the pictures before. You can really see the difference!! Way to go! :)

    ReplyDelete