Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day Eight....

Tired, tired, TIRED of being stuck at home!! I did eat better today than I did yesterday, but I'm feeling pretty blah. I had one bowl of cereal for breakfast, instead of two (like I had yesterday!), for lunch, I did cave and had four pieces of pizza.... (But they were microscopic!!! Well, pretty small, anyway). For dinner, one bowl of soup, instead of several, like last night. I snacked on a little popcorn in the afternoon. Water, and two cups of coffee. I guess we'll see in the morning. Except for the pizza at lunch, it was a pretty good day, intake-wise. As far as output, I did nothing. I weighed in on the Wii Fit, but I didn't do anything more than the balance tests it gives for my daily "Body Test", so I don't know how things will turn out. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment