Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Shaky...

Today's Weight - 220.5 (Up 0.7)
Not too great for supposedly being back on the wagon.  The only meal I behaved at yesterday was lunch.  I did control my between-meal snacking.   But I made lasagna for dinner, and of course I ate too much, and too late.  To complete my failure, I also drank sweet tea.  So this morning I was up another 0.7 pounds.
But still, my two favorite pairs of pants are literally falling off me, and I can now wear the jeans I couldn't before.  So my work hasn't been rendered entirely fruitless.  And it should be encouraging enough to keep me going.  I'm going to try again today.  I just hate feeling so sluggish.  I get out of bed and I feel blah!  During the three weeks that I was doing well, I got out of bed excited to begin the day!  This is just ridiculous.  Stop it!

No comments:

Post a Comment