Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Moving In The Right Direction!

Today's Weight - 215.6 (Down 0.9)
Yay!  I've hit a new "low"!  Now I'm almost two pounds into my next "ten"!  Yesterday I worked out for about 40 minutes on the Wii, and I had two cups of coffee, a sandwich, and two boiled eggs.  I should have eaten again, but I wasn't hungry, so I didn't (which made sense).  But last night I didn't feel very good, and I did not sleep well!!   I had my second cup of coffee around 5:30, and it seemed to keep me awake, and make me feel shaky.  So I think I will eat more regular meals today.  Plus I should be able to go to the grocery store and get FOOD for DINNER!!!  Hooray!
Off to wake up the kids, make coffee, and begin another great day!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment