Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Friday, February 25, 2011

Miraculous!

Today's Weight - 212.5 (Down 0.2)
After eating dinner out at Mambo Jambo!!!, it is nothing short of miraculous that my weight is not only not up two or three pounds, but it's actually down!!!!  So now I have lost 15 pounds!  I did fine yesterday, until dinner (except that I didn't exercise), and I guess at dinner, I did better than I used to do.  I drank only water (I really wanted a mojito!!), and had fish with a lemon-caper sauce - and a couple of small pieces of fried plantain.  Oh, and garlic bread before dinner and tastes of everyone else's food!!  Not great, but it certainly could have been worse.  I was so full!!!  It was delicious!!  And I'm not any heavier today!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment