Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Friday, February 18, 2011

>:| Disgusted!

Today's Weight - 217.2 (Up 0.9)
I'm so disgusted with how ridiculous it is to be good all day, then eat just a little too much too late, and the next day, I've gained weight back.  I walked more than three miles yesterday (and the day before), and did great at eating - until dinner, which was too late, and again, I had a second serving I shouldn't have had, and snacked on the chicken that was ready while I was waiting on the other food to get ready.  Ahh, I also had some chips and salsa - forgot about that.  Well, ok.  I guess it's back to eating before 6pm, no matter what everybody else does.  I will try to do that over the weekend and see how it goes. Grrrrrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment