Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

OH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today's Weight - 216.5 (Down 2.4!!!!!)
YES!!!!!  I am so excited!  Yesterday was a GREAT day!!!  It was beautiful and sunny, and warm!!!!  Joy and the kids and I walked four miles on the greenway, and it felt SO good!  We ran short distances two or three times, we got some sun, and it was so nice to be outside!!  
All I ate yesterday was a big piece of cake in the morning (Julie's strawberry birthday cake) and Subway for an early dinner.  One cup of coffee in the morning, and water the rest of the day (a little diet coke for dinner).  So I know I can't do that every day.  Yesterday it was fine.  And SOOO gratifying to be down that much!!  Now I only have 0.4 pounds more to go before I'm back at my "low", and I'm already a pound down on my next "ten", so nine more to go til I get my haircut!!  WoooHOOOO!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment