Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Friday, February 11, 2011

Nice Start To A Nice Weekend!

Today's Weight - 218.0 (Down 0.5)
Hooray!  Down another 0.5 pounds!  Now I have only another 1.9 to lose to catch up to my "low", which I reached back on Jan. 25, and only half a pound to reclaim my first ten down.  Slow progress, I know, but the key word here is progress!
I might have lost more if I had followed the plan I had as of my last post, but alas... I did not.  I did wait until the kids got home, but we went first to the grocery store - actually, first we went by Chick-Fil-A, where I got the kids a snack, and me a small cup of fruit and a water.  And those fruit cups are small.  I started making dinner as soon as we got home, but it was seven before it was ready and we could finally eat.  I made spaghetti - plain sauce for the kids and veggie sauce for the adults.  (Homemade, not jarred).  I had only a very small serving of pasta (about the same size as Ella's!) with more veggie sauce, and I used a small plate and had only one serving.  So I am thankful that I still went down instead of up!  :)  I really want to eat earlier, and only have water after 6 or 6:30, as a general rule. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you Joni! The fact that you are being so open about your weight (the actual number) is so courageous. The highest I've ever been (excluding pregnancy) is 233. So, no judgment here! We will do this together! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete