Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Satisfying! :)

Today's Weight - 219.1 (Down 1.1)
Good results are more satisfying than eating junky food!  I was down 1.1 pound this morning - back under 220, and now only three pounds to lose to get back where I was before!  (Grrrr).  That's better than the more-than-four I had to lose as of yesterday.  I forgot to add, last night, that in addition to walking and running the stairs, I also did 25 each of crunches, scissor kicks, and leg lefts (25 each side).  I know, 25 is pretty gimpy, but so am I (at the moment).  It was so surprising (not in a good way) how difficult it was to finish 25!!  when I used to do 100 reps easily!  So as I (re)build more muscle tone, I will increase repititions.  I didn't even try push-ups last night!!  I'll add them maybe today.
Enjoying my morning coffee, getting ready to take the kids to school, and anticipating another great day!  Thank you, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment