Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Kinda Bored....

Today's Weight - 215.0 (No Change)
Just starting to feel a little apathetic....  I need to get out and exercise!  I know I will feel better then!  I already feel better just thinking about it!  Just now eating breakfast (at 11:09am), although I had a cup of coffee before taking the kids to school.  Breakfast (which will also serve as lunch) is a deli ham sandwich on whole-grain bread, with dill pickle and a tsp of olive oil mayonnaise, with ice water and another cup of coffee.  I will plan to snack on some fruit if I get hungry in the afternoon, and then have another sandwich or a meal bar for early dinner (no later than 5:45pm), and fix frozen pizza for the kids!  If I exercise, that should end up being a good day!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment