Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Monday, April 18, 2011

Yuck...

Today's Weight - 209.0 (Up 2.9)
It looks like I was really bad over the weekend - and although I did "relax" a bit (fish tacos and sweet tea Saturday night, Zaxby's fries, nibblerz, and coke for lunch on Sunday, and Giorgio's! with sweet tea for dinner Sunday night, not to mention tortilla chips with spinach, cheese, and artichoke dip as a snack!), I have done far worse with less catastrophic results.  I believe my gain is partly digestive (or the lack thereof), and partly retaining water (which is sort-of related).  I feel bloated, and my whole abdomen is sore, and hard as a brick (and not because I have great abs, either!).  So I am hoping to see that disappear soon, and be back on track.  In the meantime, I don't feel so good, and I'm afraid I won't feel like exercising, so I guess we'll see how that goes.  At least for right now, I don't want to eat again, ever!   :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment