Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Still Going Down...!

Today's Weight - 206.8 (Down 0.9)
Yay!  Now I've lost 20 pounds (again!)!!  And I've made a small beginning on the next ten.  My "low" is 205.7, so I hope to be back there by Saturday - maybe even tomorrow, if I do well today!!  (That's only1.1 pounds).  Then I will have completely lost all I gained back.  Oh, I am so looking forward to being in the 100's again!!!!
Yesterday I had an omelet for breakfast, a sandwich for lunch, and then - made toffee for Julie!  And I only scraped the spoon and pan!  :)  Actually, after getting the kids from school, I actually ate a small piece.  And then had a "diet" bar for early dinner - and another cup of coffee!  So really, having lost almost a pound is pretty good.  I'm happy with it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment