Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Friday, April 15, 2011

I Made It To Friday!

Today's Weight - 206.4 (Down 0.4)
Good - another day in the green!  Today's is a little disappointing, considering that I did really well yesterday - but no!  I won't even say that!!  I am completely thankful that I went down 0.4, and not up 0.4.  That happens at times, even on those days I've been good!  So I'll take this little baby step, because it gets me (a little) closer to where I want to go!
I had cereal for breakfast (Cinnamon Quaker Oat Squares), with water and coffee, and a tuna sandwich for lunch (whole grain bread, very small amount of mayo made with olive oil), with water.  Had another cup of coffee sometime during the early part of the day...  Then I had two small slices of Red Baron pizza at about 5:30, with water - oh yeah, and a handful of cashews while I was waiting on the pizza!  So I had nothing but water after eating the pizza at 5:30.  But for some reason I feel like I'm retaining water.  Well, we'll see how tomorrow looks - as long as I behave today!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment