Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Monday, April 11, 2011

Back!

Today's Weight - 210.3 (Up 1.3)
Okay.  I'm back from my break.  Time to get to the next level.  I am truly thankful that my relapse only cost me (another) 1.3 pounds, because I have totally abandoned all of my healthy activities, and lived like an unhealthy slob with a death wish.  Oddly, perhaps the thing that saves me from a weight-gain in proportion to my departure is the same thing that caused the departure in the first place - my unpredictable cycle (or what's left of it!).  That's usually when I start my nosedive, and when I'm through it (assuming I live through the crash), the extra fluid weight is gone, so my weight goes back down a little.  
Anyway, I'm back, and I'm going to work towards taking off 2.8 pounds (to get me back to twenty down), and then get serious about taking off the next ten.  That will put me at thirty pounds down - that's getting to be serious weight-loss!  Go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment