Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Underway Again!

Today's Weight - 207.7 (Down 0.6)
I told myself to be thankful for going down instead of up, and I was!  Of course, it was alot more fun to lose two pounds in a day, but I can't do that everyday.  I think the difference is that I ate late last night, whereas the night before, I ate early.  Monday I had oatmeal for breakfast, Subway 6-inch club (no mayo or cheese), with baked BBQ Lays and diet coke, and for dinner, since lunch was so big and so late (3pm), I only had a couple of slices of deli chicken - about 5:30.  
Yesterday, I had cereal for breakfast, a sandwich for lunch, a snack in the afternoon of a few pineapple chunks, cheddar cheese cubes (4), and the little bit of fresh broccoli (raw).  Oh - I also had one container of this sugar-free Jell-o mousse early in the afternoon.  Then for dinner, Julie made her MOST delicious chicken soup, so I had two bowls of that, and it was after 8:30.  At least I didn't have cornbread!!  That certainly saved me!  When I don't specify another beverage, I had water.  And of course, at least one cup of coffee in the morning!  (I think I had two yesterday...)
Anyway, today, I will try to eat dinner earlier (and lighter!).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment