Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Yay!

Today's Weight - 206.1 (Down 0.3)
Definitely a little disappointing, but still - thankful to be going in the right direction.  If I will keep on going through these slow spots, the weight-loss will catch up, and I'll see much more satisfying results in just a few days!  Yesterday, I had a whole bagel (both slices) with low-fat cream cheese (with chives and onions!), along with my coffee and ice water.  For lunch, a ham sandwich on whole grain with o.o. mayo, and water.  I snacked on (too many!!) cashews and cinnamon-covered almonds in the late afternoon, and had two slices of real pizza (from Little Caesars!) for dinner - and it was fairly late, around 8pm.  So maybe being down only 0.3 pounds is pretty good after all!  I'd forgotten all the nuts, and how late dinner was, and the fact that they were real pieces of pizza, instead of just small slices of frozen pizza!  Okay, now I feel better!  
Today is such a nice day, I think I will go walk on the Greenway, or up at Central Park!  :)
I just realized that this week alone, I've lost 4.2 pounds!!  That is something to be thankful for!!!!  :)  
(I had to come back and add that after reviewing the week!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment