Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Oops...

Today's Weight - 208.9 (Up 0.7)
I didn't really mean to skip yesterday's post/confession... although it wasn't a pleasant thought to have to tell that I had gained the 0.9 pounds back that I had taken off the day before.  Anyway, after being up 0.9 yesterday, this morning I am down 0.2 - actually a pleasant surprise, since I had lunch at Red Lobster yesterday (I think I had three cheese biscuits!), and then for dinner...!  First, I had a fiber bar at 5:30, so that should have done me for the rest of the day;  I wanted to eat early.  But when I made pepperoni pizza for the kids....  I caved and had two pieces - at 8pm - and drank a coke and a half!!!!  So I was very pleased to be down this morning!  :)  Now, to try to control myself today...

No comments:

Post a Comment