Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Saturday, March 12, 2011

YEEEHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh!!  Fighting with the photo manager again!!!
 Anyway, as you can see, I made it to my next mini-goal!!  Another ten pounds down, for a total of TWENTY!!!!!  Whooohoooooooo!  That feels like real, visible progress!!
Today's Weight - 207.0 (Down 0.7)
I'm so excited!!!  Perfect timing, as yesterday I had my first "date"!!  And tonight, I'm going to another singles party at the 57th Fighter Group!!  :)
So here are my first/ten down/twenty down measurements:
Bust              49       / 47      / 46
Waist            47       / 44      / 41.75
Hips              50      / 49       / 48
Thigh            28      / 27       / 25
Calf               17.75  / 16.25 / 15.75
Upper Arm  15.75 / 15.5   / 15
Forearm       12      / 10.5   / 10
Thursday, I had cereal with skim milk for breakfast, with coffee and water, a tuna sandwich (whole-grain bread, olive oil mayo) for lunch with water, and a fiber meal bar for dinner - and was down 2.2 pounds the next morning!  Yesterday, I had cereal again, with skim milk, coffee, and water for breakfast, salmon and steamed vegetables for lunch!  (lunch date!), and another diet bar for dinner, and snacked on some pretzels in between lunch and dinner.  I also had a piece of brown bread with butter at lunch, while waiting for our entrees to come out.  
I'm so excited with this progress, I think I'll be pretty good over the weekend!!  THIS IS FUN!!!  :)

                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment