Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Monday, March 7, 2011

Roller Coaster Weekend

Today's Weight - 212.3 (Up 1.1)
What an up-and-down ride this has been for the last several days.  For the life of me, I can't figure out why, when I got on the Wii this morning, my weight was actually down 1.1 from Saturday's high (which was up another 2.2 from Friday's!).  Bizarre.  If you think I voluntarily did anything to effect a weight loss yesterday, you are sadly mistaken.  I've been bad for several days....  Saturday morning, on the way to babysit at Johnny's, I had breakfast at Chick-Fil-A, then had a cinnamon-raisin bagel at Johnny's.  On the way home, we had lunch at Five Guys!!  TONS of the most delicious fries you ever bought at a food establishment.  For dinner, Jenny and I went to Joy's to get pizza - three pieces, plus Coke, and on the way to her house, I stopped and got a chocolate turnover from Arby's!!!  Then I had a huge omelet for breakfast/lunch yesterday, and then three pieces of leftover pizza (from Joy's) for dinner.  Coke and sweet tea all weekend.  And I just didn't really care.  But in spite of not caring too much, I'm getting back into the game today.  I'm very encouraged, and thankful, that all-in-all, over my long weekend, I'm only up a little over two pounds.  So maybe I'll be able to reach my next landmark ten, for a total of twenty pounds lost, sooner than I was anticipating.  4.8 pounds to go to get there, and I can do that in a week, if I can behave - through the good days and the bad days!

No comments:

Post a Comment