Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Friday, March 4, 2011

Bleh :p

Today's Weight - 211.2 (Up 1.1)
Well, here I am again.  I didn't even want to log in yesterday, to record that my weight was up 0.7 pounds.  Instead, I ate three cinnamon rolls for breakfast, ChikFilA (including fries) for lunch, and soup and cornbread for dinner, and was actually surprised that this morning, after I convinced myself to get back on the Wii, I was only up another 0.4 pounds.  So a total gain of only a little over one pound.  Yesterday, even aside from having my weight go up, I just felt like crud.  And it went seriously downhill from there.  No graceful nose-dive this time, no.  Just nose-down, negative-G, screaming straight into the ground.  
But I feel - physically - so much worse today, that I'm going to get back into gear, whether I lose more weight or not.  No more coke or junk.  My back-or-whatever-it-is-in-there hurts so bad I can hardly sit/stand/walk/lay down.  And leg cramps!!!!!!   UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So we'll see what eating healthy can do about that.  And if I lose more weight, great.  I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment