Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Thursday, March 24, 2011

...Well, Maybe....

Today's Weight - 208.1 (Up 0.6)
Yesterday I would have had to record a gain of 1.5 pounds - hence, the absence of yesterday's journal entry.  I know I should go on and record those unpleasant days too, so that maybe I can figure out what triggers my nosedives.  But yesterday, I just didn't care.  
The day before yesterday was great - up until the point that I decided to go eat Mexican for dinner, instead of having the last fiber bar.  And I enjoyed dinner so much!  We sat outside on the patio, the weather was delightful, we laughed and had a great time!  Joy, Isaac, Addy, Joseph, Jenny, Joanna, and I.  I don't regret it - I just could have chosen something better from the menu, and avoided the cheese dip!  However, after seeing that it had cost me 1.5 pounds (yesterday morning), I pretty much threw everything out the window, and had an even worse day - I did behave for breakfast, but for lunch I had 12 Chic-Fil-A nuggets, fries, and a diet Dr. Pepper, and for dinner - two pieces of Tombstone pepperoni pizza, and a bowl of Dinty Moore beef stew with rice.  And I drank sweet tea all day.  And yet, this morning, my weight was back down 0.9 pounds.  Go figure!  I guess my gain of 1.5 the day before was only temporary.  
Anyway, I'm not giving up.  I'll just continue taking the slow route - like the tortoise who eventually won the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment