Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Friday, March 18, 2011

Well.... Here I Am....

Today's Weight - 208.1 (Up 1.3)
*profound sigh*  Well, back on the roller coaster!  Somehow, this one's not as fun as the ones I love at Six Flags and Busch Gardens!!!!   You might notice I didn't record anything here yesterday.  That's always a bad sign.  (Unless I'm suddenly invited to go to the beach).  For days I had been craving something rich and cheesy - lasagna, or pizza....  but I didn't have any money!!!  So Wednesday, when I finally got my check!, I ate a BBQ bacon cheeseburger (with fries and a Coke!) from Steak N Shake.  Then we went to Golden Corral for dinner!!  Needless to say, my weight was up Thursday morning (when I didn't log in!) by 0.9 pounds.  And then yesterday, for lunch, I met Joy and Charles and kids at RED LOBSTER!!!  Two of those out-of-this-world-delicious cheddar biscuits!  and breaded seafood-stuffed tilapia, plus a baked potato with sour cream and butter and a salad with bleu cheese dressing!  And instead of skipping supper, like I intended, I had three pieces of Dominoes Pizza WITH Coke!!!  I was pretty surprised that this morning, I was only up 0.4 pounds from yesterday!  Of course I've been doing absolutely NOTHING active!  So actually, I am rather thankful that my backsliding didn't have even worse results.  (So very much like my spiritual backsliding - God always graciously intervenes before I slide too far).  
Well, I did enjoy everything I ate!  But the solid fact is - I also REALLY enjoy being twenty pounds lighter!!  (Well, almost twenty pounds! - since I re-gained some!!).  And I am REALLY looking forward to a great THIN healthy summer!!!  That I enjoy even more than I enjoy the food!!  Except for the seafood.  And actually, the seafood still goes hand-in-hand with a healthy life.  I do finally and sincerely prefer my seafood grilled - you can better taste and appreciate it that way, than battered and fried!  (Although battered and butterflied fried shrimp is still pretty close to the top of my favorite list!).  So I can be healthy, active, thin, and STILL eat my favorite foods in the world!  :)  Okay, that sounds like a plan! 

No comments:

Post a Comment