Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Going Down Again!

Today's Weight - 211.2 (Down 1.1)
Yay.  I am glad to be going down again.  I just wish I felt better!!  I would be more excited about it, and maybe I would want to go outside and exercise today.  I still have the remains of a migraine from last night, and the mysterious pain in by lower back/abdomen that makes it so hard to do anything.  But even as I record this, I'm beginning to feel a little better.  Maybe after a cup or two of coffee....
Yesterday I had a great time at the zoo with Joy and her kids!!!  I'd forgotten how much I enjoy being there.  The animals, and the beautiful landscaping, make you feel like you're traveling in another country.  I'm looking forward to going back!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment