Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Forgotten Meals...

I notice that I have kind of dropped the log I was keeping of what I eat, and that can be very helpful to go back and look at when I encounter something unexpected.  So I'm going to do that again, starting with today.  For breakfast, after taking the kids to school, I had a sandwich - I couldn't WAIT til lunchtime to have some of the Boar's Head Londonport Roast Beef that was on sale at Publix!  That is the best deli meat EVER!  I had a sandwich on whole-grain bread with a tsp of olive oil mayo, ice water, and a second cup of coffee.  (I also had a cup of coffee before taking the kids to school).  Since I had lunch for breakfast, I decided to have a "breakfast bar" for lunch!  I ate that at about 2:30, with ice water and a THIRD cup of coffee!  I look over all the specs on the different cereal/fiber bars at the store, and pick ones that are high in fiber and protein, and low in carbs and fat.  I ate an early dinner (about 5:30) of another roast beef sandwich, same as at lunch with the addition of kosher dill pickle slices, with ice water.  I also worked out for about an hour - 15 minutes on the Wii (the obstacle course is a workout!) and 45 minutes doing a fun Salsa "Dance Off The Inches" dvd.  Nothing but ice water since 6pm!  I'm going to shoot for doing that every night.  I know it's not always possible, but when I can, it helps so much!  It's better for the kids, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment