Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Still trying to figure this out....

Wow.  Sucky day.  Mr. Hyde hit me hard today.  I don't know why....  that's what I'm really trying to figure out so I can come up with a battle plan.  There's no rhyme or reason to when the hormones (or lack thereof) hit me - I can't predict it like I could with my monthly cycle, which was just like clockwork.  I just felt like biting everybody's heads off.  And NOT like being good.  So, yeah, write off today.  Breakfast was a piece of toast and cup of coffee (or two).  Cream and sugar, of course.  That's just a given, unless I happen to be eating cheesecake.  :)   Lunch, late, was a Tuscan chicken sandwich from Wendys and fries, and coke.  Dinner, at 10:15pm, was a BIG MAC, fries, and a sweet tea.  Yep.
I still feel crappy, and don't know why, but I KNOW I've got to come up with a way to handle this without throwing everything out the flippin window.  The problem is, when I feel like this, nothing matters.  Nothing.  I'm back to that can't-face-the-future, how-did-I-get-here, poor-poor-pitiful-me drama.  And I do not know how to get out of it.  I just ride it out, trying not to do anybody in on the way.  The future absolutely terrifies me;  I turn into jello, and I just want to go to bed and sleep.  Forever. 
Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.....  not holding my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment