Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Didn't intentionally skip posting yesterday, but it was a busy day, and no dramatic improvement in either my course of action or my mood.  I don't really remember what I ate, but I'm sure it wasn't good.  I think I had an Egg McMuffin and hash brown for breakfast, coffee and oj.  Lunch (at Joanna's) was some of her Mexican soup with cheese and sour cream.  Dinner....  I think it was Wendy's?  McDonalds?  Not sure...  Actually, it was leftover baked chicken, mashed potatoes (the instant kind), and a little of the wild rice/quinoa mix (and I do mean a little, like less than half a cup).  So not too bad.  Just not deliberately good.  At least if I'm going to do something stupid like eat at McDonalds, I did it for breakfast.  I did have sweet tea with dinner.  Not too bad a day, all in all.

Then there's today.  Four-egg omelet for breakfast, with cheese.  Coffee, 2 cups, water.  Lunch was a piece of string cheese, a brownie, and a very small piece of cheesecake at Joanna's.  (I babysat today for her not because she was working, but because she had her wisdom teeth out).  I also had most of a chicken breast (I shared some with Jenny and Aidynn) for an early dinnerTHEN on the way home, because the chicken wasn't enough, I went to McDonalds.  Again.  Two cheeseburgers this time, fries, medium coke.

And I feel so crappy.  Not because of eating.  Just because I hate the thought of the rest of my life.  It's such a dismal thought, I can't face it.  In fact, I hate it.  Sometimes, I just want to go to bed and sleep for the rest of my life.  At least I wouldn't be eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment