Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Monday, June 9, 2014

(No weigh-in today - I'm going to weigh in once a week, on Monday mornings - yes, today is Monday, but I weighed in yesterday).
Breakfast - small serving (3/4 cup, cooked) grits, no butter.  Coffee, creamed and sugared.  Water.
Lunch - New York Style hot dog (with sauerkraut, grilled onions, and mustard), tots, and coke (from Sonic).
Dinner - burrito bowl from Moe's - chicken, rice, grilled onions and mushrooms, corn salsa, cheese, guacamole, sour cream, cheese, black olives, black beans, and cilantro.  And then a few tortilla chips with salsa.  At least I didn't have the flour tortilla!  Oh, and another Coke.  :(
So I started off good, then kinda went downhill.  Just got too hungry both times, I don't know.  I was babysitting at Joanna's and it was a pretty calm, easy day....  not depressed, just not motivated enough to avoid ordering for myself when I ended up having to go out.  So the solution is to plan ahead better!!  Avoid being in a position where I have to make a quick run out in order to have a meal for myself or the children under my care (Jenny, grandkids...).  Better for my budget as well as my body!!

No comments:

Post a Comment