Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Whew!!! That's A Relief!

Today's Weight - 210.1 (Down 2.4)
Yay!  I guess being hungry yesterday paid off!  It wasn't necessarily easy going from total indulgence to no coke, no tea, no fries, and only two meals rather than eating whenever and whatever I wanted!  But all day long, I wanted the freedom from obesity more than I wanted food - so it worked!  Now just to remember that....
I had a grain bar for breakfast (along with coffee and ice water, of course), skipped lunch and went to West Bank Park instead, to get too much sun!!, then had a sandwich and a handful of chips for dinner, just after 6.  (Water, of course).  Oh yeah, I also had a spoonful of peanut butter while I was making dinner for the kids, before I started my sandwich.  I got some new bread, called "sandwich thins" - pretty cool, like flatbread, only round and sliced open.  So instead of 160-220 calories in the bread you eat in a typical sandwich, this was only 100 calories in bread.  They have several whole-grain varieties to choose from.  (They were on sale!!)  Pretty good with Boar's Head Salsalito Turkey! (also on sale).

No comments:

Post a Comment