Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Slow And Steady...

Today's Weight - 209.7 (Down 0.4)
As long as it's going down, or even holding ground (for a day or two!), I'm happy!  Of course, I'd love to weigh 135 TODAY! but I'm very happy to be smaller today than I was a few months ago, and looking forward with great anticipation to being smaller still this summer!!  Yesterday I had cereal for breakfast (very healthy organic granola with almonds and dark chocolate! - but I really need to get some more skim milk!), with water and coffee, then for lunch - - - OH MY!  Joy and Charles took me to Fogo Del ????? in Buckhead!!!  Oh my goodness.  I have had some good filet mignon in my life, but yesterday....  there has never been filet mignon until then.  I melted!  (You know how a good filet "melts" in your mouth?).  Everything was incredible!  The salad bar - I would have been perfectly content to just eat that - that is, until the meats starting coming around.  I didn't know food could be that good!!  And I have had some good food!   *sigh*
After eating such a substantial meal, I was hoping not to have to eat at all the rest of the day (we ate at noon), but after spending the afternoon playing in the pool at Joy and Charles', I was hungry by 5pm!  So I made a deli sandwich on that cool "flat" bread, and even had some chips.  And didn't eat until almost 7!  Oh, I also had a half flatbread with peanut butter!  And I was still down this morning!!!!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment