Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Monday, May 9, 2011

Really Need To Find My Groove Again!!

Today's Weight - 212.5 (Up 3.4)
Well, NOW I'm on the other side of 210!  Still, I was prepared for worse.  But now is the time to halt the reverse momentum - before it gets more costly.  I cannot forget how much I have enjoyed the benefits I have already reaped - just being down twenty pounds (or even fifteen....).  There is no way I want to give that up!!  Even though I have a long way to go - particularly as I'm doing this really slow!! - it is still rewarding on the way;  I don't have to wait until I reach my ultimate goal to enjoy it!!  It's fun on the way there!
So today, I'm going back to water (which I love, remember?), and healthy eating (no more junk!!).  And I don't have to consider that a sacrifice - I like the foods I eat when I am eating healthy.  Some people don't, and that does make it difficult.  Plus, I want to add exercise as part of my daily routine, not just an extra I throw in once a week or so...

No comments:

Post a Comment