Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Monday, June 20, 2011

Another Try

Today's Weight - 214.1 (No change)
Not doing too well with all the chaos going on, so I'm fairly thankful that I wasn't up this week.  I am really looking forward to being in the new house!!  Also looking forward to starting school July 6!!  :)
It will probably be difficult to be as careful as I should be this week, since I'm packing up the kitchen, but I am going to try.  It might also be difficult to find the time to exercise, but I know I'll need a break now and then - if I will only take my break outside, instead of in front of the computer!!!
Also, Joy has shown me a new website that helps keep track of nutrition, exercise, and helps keep you motivated!!!  So here is a link to my blog on SparkPeople.com  - 
http://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage_public_journal.asp?id=JONI1965

No comments:

Post a Comment