Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Today, the Lord's Day, March 21, 2010 - I weigh in at 223.3 pounds. I have set a long-term goal of weighing 135 by this time next year - that's 88.3 pounds in 12 months, or 7.4 pounds per month, or 1.84 pounds per week. However, that's alot to take in at once, so I have set short-term goals too. First, I plan to lose 20 pounds before April 30, when I am going to Pensacola Beach!! That is 3.33 pounds a week for the next 6 weeks, a little high for long-term, but reasonable to expect in the first 6 weeks, when weight will come off easier. I have also planned a system of rewards for each 10 pounds I lose! First, after losing the first 10 pounds, I will get a much-needed HAIRCUT!!! After the next 10 (making my total weight-loss 20 pounds), I will get a manicure and pedicure - just in time for Pensacola Beach!!! :)
If I can find my tape measure, I will post my measurements, and enjoy watching them go down as my weight goes down, and my health and happiness go up! Wish me SUCCESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment